- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Duration: 6 weeks
Age Group: 16 weeks to adulthood
Location: Riverstone Veterinary Hospital
(Zoom class option for lockdown period)
Due to covid lockdown all classes in person on hold and new dates will be posted once we have sorted classes after lockdown
Your kit that is included in your course includes the following
- Stylish hound collar/ lead set or car seat belt (pending what I have in stock at the time)
- Stylish Hound Poo bags and a pack of treat samples from Puppy Porium
-Information Booklets including access to our private student facebook support group. Inflammation on suppliers and access to all discount codes.
Pup2Dog Adolescent/Adult classes are designed for the everyday dog and owner. Whether you’re having issues with your teenage dog or simply want to teach your old dog some new tricks, this is the class for you.
The adolescent/Adult program consists of 1 theory lesson followed by 5 practical lessons. The theory lesson is a dog-free lesson where you will learn all you need to know about training and management which allows the rest of the program to focus on practical skills.
Topics Covered in Class
• Prevention of separation anxiety / independence training
• Lead walking / reactivity
• Biting / Tug impulse control games
• Door / household manners
• Place/Mat target / Crate Training
• Prevention of resource guarding
• Enrichment & Mental stimulation
• Force-free body handling & grooming preparation including muzzle / cup free shaping
• Preventing & managing destructive behaviours
• Troubleshooting common household issues
• How to manage distractions on walks
• And loads more!
*Each program is tailored to suit the individual needs of the clients in the class. If there is a specific topic that you would like to be covered in the program, you can request this when you enroll.
Please note we advise you to ensure you can commit to all 6 classes as we are in high demand and we don't have time slots available for catch up in person. We can phone consult to catch up.
Things we don’t allow in class
• Yelling or screaming at dogs
• Illegal or harmful equipment – e.g. shock collars, choke chains
If your dog is currently displaying high levels of human or dog reactivity or aggression then you will need to contact us to arrange a private consult as we do have criteria for dogs joining group classes with other dogs and owners. If you are unsure if your dog is suitable contact us to arrange a FREE assessment.
These classes are in no way suited for any dog or human aggression.
Securing the slot for you..